Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Been towning alot lately!
Splurging unnecessarily as well.
ahhhh
i need to cut down on my expenses.
not working and im spending like nobody business.
im glad tt i don have a credit card.
if not... (u guys shld noe!)
went for guitar lesson today.
basically today lesson is all about music theory.
had a hard time understanding and memorising them.
cos the instructor was summarising what he had taught in the last 8 lessons (this shows how long i din attend guitar lesson)
i take my hat off to him cos he did tt in abt an hour or so?
bused home after tt.
as usual, slept throughout the whole journey.
woke up to find my guitar blocking the way and many ppl were staring at me.
hahas.
well,i gt to admit...
my slping pose is abit unglam!
LOL.
so nxt time pls wake me up if u ever find me slping in the bus.
i'll be very grateful! =D
'If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something good
I came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I must've done something right
I must've done something right'